Healthcare is one fast growing industry in North America. The ability to process different payment forms and simultaneously access and transfer patient data with a single credit card / health card, is rapidly becoming a requirement. Healthcare fraud is a major issue pushing the move to an electronic credit card transaction-based system. Hypercom hybrid healthcare credit card payment processing terminals are the answer to this dynamic sector of American Business.
Healthcare point of transaction merchant account systems must:
– Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of healthcare systems by standardizing the interchange of electronic data for specified administrative and financial transactions
– Protect the security and confidentiality of electronic health information
– Provide quick access to validate patient eligibility
Medical payment processing ideal for every health care specialty:
– Family and General Practice Doctors
– Physical Therapists, Chiropractors, Sports Medicine
– Cosmetic Surgeons and Treatment Centers
– Ophthalmologists and Optometrists
– Obstetrics and Gynecological Offices
– Therapists, Psychiatrists, Mental Health Professionals
– Dentists, Endodontists, Periodontists
Hypercom point of transaction credit card terminals deliver medical data with the same security and speed as traditional financial transactions. There are three new offerings:
medCompact — Is the optimal credit card / health card terminal / authentication solution for all healthcare professionals and service providers. Available in a number of different variants, medCompact can be adapted to meet the specific needs of doctors, practitioners, and pharmacists, as well as their patients and customers.
medHybrid — An all-in-one credit card / health card terminal for authenticating electronic health cards (eGK) as well as processing payment bt credit cards. This versatile terminal provides a flexible and reliable solution all healthcare professionals and service providers.
medModular — A powerful, unattended credit card / health card terminal that can authenticate electronic health cards (eGK) as well as processing credit card payments at eHealth kiosks. Kiosk operators can now give credit card / health card holders access to their medical data, while at the same time offering other value-added services.